Sunday, October 4, 2009

Good Evening and Happy Fall!




Is everyone as happy as I am that it is finally getting a little cooler? It's been so pleasant here lately and I just love it...
We're all decorated for fall. I have the outside and inside totally done. Everything will decorated from now until the end of the year. We put a bale of straw and some corn stalks outside...They look really nice...I will post some pictures...
My Mom went home a little over a week ago and I miss her a lot. She's such good company and always willing to lend a hand. She helped us put up more peaches, we also did blueberries and 29 pints of pears. So, we have a ton put up and are grateful to be able to do it. But, she's home and I'm sure glad to be there. We took her to a lot of places to see and stock up good memories for her.
I went to the retreat last weekend and had a great time. Will post pictures of that as well. We had a great time, and Sally finished 22 pages and me 17 in my wedding album. A good time was had by all!!
Be blessed and enjoy this time of the year!
c

No comments:

Post a Comment