Saturday, September 25, 2010

Happy Fall is here!

Well, I thought I'd better update everyone... Not an awful lot going on.
Royce has added a roof to the deck. We are waiting for the shade cover to come in to put on top of the rafter's he added. He put them every 2 feet apart. Cut out the ends so they are decorative. Looks so much better. Not to mention that we will be able to sit out there more often. He is lighting it as well as installing two indoor/outdoor fans. That will help with the bugs. I'm just thrilled to have it done.
I went to a workshop today, we got a lot of scrap booking done, what we did was set up pages out of a kit we all bought from Close To My Heart. It is called Magnifique. Beautiful paper!
I'm also getting all my card ideas together for the Christmas Card making season. I have quite few to make this year, but the numbers doesn't scare me. I made over two hundred last year and I don't have quite as many to make this year. I'm just happy to be doing it and to have a great place to work in.
Is everyone happy that we celebrated the first day of fall this past week? Just wish the temperatures would come down so that we could enjoy the outdoors more. It was in the 90's all week. Hopefully this week will be cooler.
This next Saturday, we will be going to hear Sherry Damron preach at the Technical College in Vidalia. Sherry is Royce's daughter in law. She's very anointed and very gifted. We are all proud of her. We wish her well and send her many blessings and God's love.
Take care my dear friends and have a great week.
Again! Happy Fall!!!!
C

No comments:

Post a Comment