Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Hello there! It's Spring in the South!!

Dear Friends and Family! Thought I'd better get an update in here, it's been a month since I last posted. I've been pretty busy, as most of you know I went on a Spiritual Retreat called the Walk to Emmaus. It was absolutely awesome! I can't say enough words to explain my experience with this. It is described as a very deep and intense Bible Study. You really gain the next step or advance to the next step in your Christianity. I feel like I came away delivered from some issues in my life. The Lord worked on me in a mighty way! He helped me realize some major issues I have and what to do about them and some little things. I think and believe that Royce has noticed a big difference in my attitude and way of thinking. I highly recommend it to everyone, but yet I know it's not for everyone...You have to be in God's timing with this and if He wants you to attend He will lay it on your heart and I'm sure someone can help you with it. I can't say enough about it. The way I sum it up is this: I've never felt more love than I did while on this Walk in my entire life, I've touched the hem of His garment, I've see the Face of God. That's exactly how I feel about it. Some of you have heard me say this. Now it's up to me to spread this love and share His love for you as time goes on. God loves each and every one of you, He has a great plan for your life and He has been by your side forever. Even as a baby. He's been with you as you've gone through your trials and tribulations. He's carried you through the bad times and the good times. I'm still a little over whelmed, just bare with me. Some other news, my dearest friend Patty is coming to visit around the 15th of April and staying almost three weeks. We are making plans for her visit and can't wait 'til she gets here...We're hoping we can show her a lot throughout her stay here and she can visit places she's never been. I'm going away again this weekend. I'm leaving for Navarre Fl. tomorrow around one. Sally and I are going to a Leadershare for Close To My Heart. It's a privilege to get to go. We will be back late Sunday night. That's all my news for now...I will try to update ore often. I made some cards this week, will try to post them next week. I'm also working on my Hawaii pictures and will try to post some of the pages here soon. Be blessed everyone!!! Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment