Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Happy Fall!




















I'm so excited abut the cooler weather. How about you?

Well, I've been in a creative mode again and want to share some pictures with you on what I made today.

First is the Fall charger plate, did it with sparkly papers cut into leaves. Got the idea at Michael's yesterday while in Savannah. I hope you like it. It will be another fall decoration.

Second is my J O Y that Royce cut out of wood and painted it for me. Then I put paper on it and embellished it with ribbon and etc. I used Jingle paper packet from CTMH.

Third, I made 3 plaques that again, Royce cut out for me and painted. I cut out shapes on the Damask cartridge and glued then decoupaged them on the wood plaques. I will adhere them to wide ribbon and use it for a wall hanging. I used chocolate paper for the shapes from Close To My Heart.

Enjoy the fruits of labor, will keep you posted as I do other things this week.

c

No comments:

Post a Comment