Friday, December 6, 2013

Merry Christmas!

Well, the big season is upon us.  We are decorated and most of my crafting is done.  I have all my cards done!  Just need to address and mail.

We had a nice peaceful Turkey day.  Just the two of us and Tristian and Gage.  I froze the rest of the ham for Christmas.  We ate leftover turkey for a few days.

I've been sick this week with diverticulitis .  It's getting better little by little.  Prayers are appreciated. We didn't make the church Christmas party because of it.  Couldn't be helped.  We have plenty of other he things to do when I'm, feeling better.  It generally takes a few weeks to heal from this.

I have the shopping done, just need to do the wrapping.  I have loads of baking to do an d I'm making hard tack as well.  Still lots to do!

I'll try to post a few pictures.  Not letting me do it so will try tomorrow.  I'm on my new iPad.  Trying something new!!

That's it for now.  Enjoy the season my friends.  Love to all
Cathy


No comments:

Post a Comment