Monday, March 2, 2009

I do more than just make cards











The framed monkey is done on the back of the picture I had in there. I did the "throne" back with dried flowers. the shower curtain is hard to make out, but I took two picture's, one for the top and the bottom one shows the rug... On the window curtains, I just cut out monkey's using my cricut machine. Sandy helped me with this part. We shadowed it and they really stand out!
I just think they're too cute! A very fun project to do!!


Hey there again!
I wanted to share with all of you something I did this past weekend. I do more than just crafts and etc. I like to decorate! And I love doing bathrooms more than anything...so here's my "new bathroom". Actually it's Royce's bath, but I'm chief decorator around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment