Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Updates and new pictures

New items!! The jumbo clothespins to use as a photo holder or recipe holder. Done on both sides.














Well, gang, I've been pretty busy. I made a bunch of cards yesterday and finished more. Then today, I did some re-organizing and made more cards. One style some of you have seen before. I'm done making Mother's Day cards and will do Father's day cards when my new stamp sets come in from Stampin Up..Can't wait!! Love those new sets!!

Royce finished the deck today. He put the handrails on and the caps for the post and the new lights we bought. I'll take and post updated pictures of the finished product in a day or so. He also re-did the original back porch and it looks all new and matches the deck. It's absolutely breathtaking. We will add lattice very soon to finish the bottom.
We're going to Savannah tomorrow to purchase the tent for the soon approaching craft show. I'm very excited about it!! We'll have a fun day shopping and spending a day in the big city!
Have a blessed day and many prayers for all.
CS

1 comment:

  1. Love the mother's day card at the bottom! My favorite! The porch looks awesome!!! Have a good night!

    ReplyDelete