Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Happy middle of the week!!!

Dear friends and family,

Well, my Mom got in safely this afternoon. We went to walmart to pick up a few tolietries and then to Longhorn for an early supper. Tomorrow, we'll have a nice breakfast and then to Statesboro for a little shopping at Hobby Lobby and maybe a book store...

Talked to my nephew tonight for the first time in many years. He's in the navy and has received orders to go to Guam. He's been in the service for over 15 years. It's hard to believe it's been that long since I've seen him. My other nephew is on one of the big ships somewhere, but we never really know where. Or prayers are always with them.

I did well with the colonoscopy yesterday. I slept all the way home and all afternoon. They really knocked me out. They removed a few polyps and have sent them to be biopsied. Nothing unusual, that's just routine...Really don't want to go thru that again!!!! The prep is unbelievable!!

Well, have a good night and be blessed!!
C

No comments:

Post a Comment