Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Look who came "knocking" on my door today!




Look who (what) came knocking on my door today...
The neighbor's chicken got out and was being chased by the other neighbor's dog..Well, it came to our door stoop for protection...Me, being me, chased off the big (not) bad doggie and the chicken took refuge around our plants. Then he (the chicken) got comfortable on the porch and proceeded to peck (knock) on the door...So, I gave him some cracker crumbs and he stayed safely until his owner came to fetch him..Had I been a bad person we would have had chicken and dumplings for dinner!!!!!! hee hee

Look what the nail tech did to my toes today!!! Aren't they cute??
Folks one thing for sure, you never know is going to knock or in my case peck at the door here in Oak Park!!!! And you never know what pictures I'm going to put on this blogspot!!!
Blessings!
c

1 comment:

  1. That's just too much! LOL I'm dying over here! In the past week you've blogged about chickens, condoms, underware, and toes. I thought this was a scrappy blog? ROTFL

    ReplyDelete