Thursday, August 13, 2009

Hello everyone!!!!











Well, finally I was able to work in my shack today..I was so happy!
I made a birthday banner for Royce and all the brothers and sisters that have birthdays in July and August. We're having a pot luck/party next Sat. the 22Nd. I'm very excited. I have a few surprises up my sleeve. hee hee I made these little gift bags for the ladies and will fill them with little candies. I think they will enjoy them. They're very fun to make.
Other than that I'm preparing my Mom's visit on the 24Th. She will be here about 3 weeks.. I've been cleaning and doing all the things one does when your expecting company. I cleaned and re papered my cupboards, cleaned the fridge and stove and even the closets. Yeah me!
Check out the '05 Grand Am, Royce and I bought it for my mom. Hers is not in too good of shape so we decided to get her something reliable to drive. We are very happy to be able to do this. I know she will enjoy it.
Also am really missing Candace as she is back to work :-( I am missing her something fierce.
Check out the fruits of my labor today.

Be blessed and enjoy the pictures.
Cathy




1 comment: