Saturday, August 8, 2009

Dog Days of Summer

Hello there!

Well we're certainly in the dog days of summer. Consistently in the mid to upper 90's. You can barely stand to go outside to get the mail!!!

Congratulations! to my best friend forever, Patty Smith who is 70 today. She's having a family dinner tomorrow with her kids and their families...She's heavenly 70!!!

Royce is feeling much much better, the doctor's changed his medication and he's doing well!!!
Praise the Lord!!!

Went to Savannah to shop with my new friend Debbie and we had a really good time. WE laughed and giggled and I got in trouble at Belk's... But we didn't care. WE both got really good bargains on things for our cruise in November. We can hardly wait to go. We're both so excited!!! One thing for sure, we will look quite good!!!

My grandson played his first scrimmage game today in football. He is seven years old. Next week is his first game and we will go to see him play. I can't wait. He's such a special kid and I love him a bunch!!! Royce and I both will go. I will let you know how he plays and who wins the game. They have him playing center!!!

That's my news for now. I have another ENG on Monday to finish stretching out the opening going int the stomach. They will be able to stretch it another 25%..Then that will be it...I'll do well, no worries there!!!!

Kudos to Candace, she made it thru her first week back to work!!!!!!!!!!!

Be blessed everyone!!!
Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment