Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Merry Christmas to all!!!











Hey I'm still alive!!! We survived the cruise. We had a great time and I apologize for not being on here, it's just that I've been soooo busy, preparing for the holidays, and decorating and making candy.
I made turtles and fudge today. It took me about four days to decorate. I was thrown off by the trip. Not complaining, as we had a great time!!
When we left the ship, we went on down to Naples, to visit my sister in law, Carol. We had a great time there. Naples is a beautiful city and I really enjoyed the time we spent there. We saw where several authors lives, where Barbara Streisand has a home and Phil Donahue's house where his wife lives. We finally made it home on Monday before Thanksgiving and we had to have one day of rest before throwing ourselves into the holidays.
We had Thanksgiving dinner with Sally and Sam, we had a great time and really enjoyed their company. I hope we can do it again soon.
I'm posting some pictures of the decorating I've done. Enjoy them and will be more faithful to getting on here and doing recent post.
I've posted pictures of the living room tree, the nativity scene and the village and the mantle, which I did in a wintery scene..Very pretty in person. Thanks for looking!!
Be blessed and again, Merry Christmas!!
c

No comments:

Post a Comment