Friday, December 18, 2009

Merry Christmas!!!!






















Well how is it going for everyone? Are you super busy, doing all the things that the holidays call for? Baking, cooking, going to parties, decorating, addressing Christmas Cards??? Most of my stuff is done....I've baked, made candy, went to functions and just kept super duper busy.
Just when I thought I was winding down, last Saturday, my husband asked me to take a drive and of course I said yes. He kept me "driving" and window shopping for over 2 hours...When we came home, I had a drive way full of cars and a garage full of people, about 16 of them....He had instrumented a surprise birthday party for me. I was so surprised I could hardly stand...I was in total shock!! Everyone was here! He and Candace (who did all the hard work) planned and invited and worked it all out..It was so awesome! I'm going to post some of the pictures. The highlight of the gifts were the "senior citizen" house slippers. Sandy (niece) had made them out of maxi pads...They were and are hysterical!!!
Enjoy the pictures and I wish everyone a joyous and Merry Christmas!!!
c






1 comment:

  1. That picture of you holding the cricut cart is tooo funny!!! HAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete