Saturday, January 9, 2010

Happy New Year!!!

Well, congrats to my son and daughter in law for the birth of their fourth child. He was 7 # 8 oz. and 20 in. long. His name is Wyatt Edward Coble..I'm soo happy for them. Can't wait to get pictures of him and I will post them. I'm grammy again!

We have the painting done and am waiting for the carpet to come. The armoire is in it's new resting place and once the carpet is down (lots of dust when bringing up the old) I will get it all decorated and fill the shelves. I'm very excited and can't wait to get that done., I have plans on how I want to get it all done. I will take before and after pictures for all of you to view.

Is it cold where your at as it is here? We're experiencing very cold and unusual weather. It's been going down to the low twenties here which is highly unusual here...

Stay warm everyone and be blessed!
c

No comments:

Post a Comment