Friday, January 29, 2010

Happy soon to be February

Well, it's the end of the month and I feel the need to share some things with all of you.
First of all, I lost my dear sister in law, Carol, whom a lot of you have heard me speak endlessly of. I really miss her already. She passed away on Jan. 20th. in the mid afternoon. She had a massive stroke that killed her instantly. Please join with me in pray for those that have suffered this great loss. Her mother is still living and will soon be 88 years old. She has now lost her oldest son, (my late husband Bob)and now her oldest daughter. She has two children left. Doreen and Donnie. doreen soon to be 50 and Donnie around 58 or 59. I'm not sure..Please pray for all of us..

The armoire is in and decorated and we enjoy it every day. It looks so good in here!! Be aware, Royce is looking at grandfather clock plans, so I'm sure he will be tackling yet another project. He's planning it and getting his head wrapped around that..He's always having something cooking in that brain of his..

We are going to attempt to go to Atlanta tomorrow. I need to go visit my grandchidren...I hope they do't get the ice storm they're supposed to get..I haven't seen them in some time. Chelsea is 16 and Adam is 7...

Be blessed my dear friends and anny family that reads this...That's about all the news for now..
Take care!
c

No comments:

Post a Comment