Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Happy Wed.!!!







Thinking of everyone and hoping your warm and safe. I know the North is getting a ton of snow and very cold weather. I wish you all well.
I've been back in the shack making some cards. I had received an order of 20 all occasion cards from a friend. Wanted to get those done for her. Enjoy the pictures. I'm not sure the colors are coming out real well. The one with the roses on it is done on a pumpkin colored paper, it's called the brown rose. The other one with the scalloped edges is done in a sage color. Check them out.
We're doing fine, it's been cold. Slightly warm during the day but pretty chilly in the evening..Rain, Rain, Rain!!!! I guess we'll appreciate it come the hot summer.

I'm going to work in the house today, do some laundry and plant my seeds for the plants for the garden. One thing about being down here, you can plant your garden at the end of March. I want to start some different types of tomato plants. One is called an Ox heart and the other is Pear tomatoes.. The pears are not new to the area but the other's are. I was introduced to them by a friend of mine in Ohio. They are a heart shaped tomato and a large and very meaty fruit. They're very good and very sweet. Can't wait to be able to get outside and work in the yard.

Royce and I are going to concentrate on the yard this year and make it very nice. We want to do some different flowers and etc. Very excited about this.
Be blessed everyone and be good. Sorry I haven't been on here as often as I normally am..
Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment