Friday, February 26, 2010

Happy weekend!

Hey everyone! How are you doing?
I promised I would try to enter more entries..I'm hoping this finds you all well and healthy and warm. We are doing fine.
Royce received his plans for the grandfather clock and he is getting excited and working himself up to the new project.
He's building a new top of the trailer for the trike trailer. It's going to be a lot nicer than what you saw posted previously. Check out older post.
Sally is coming over tomorrow to play in the shack with me. We generally get a lot more done when working together. I so enjoy her company.
We've had a very windy and cool two days. Plus more rain. Man, I'll be glad when the Spring finally arrives!!
Yesterday we transplanted the seedlings that we had started a few weeks ago. It's amazing to see how fast they grow. The green bean plants are over 8" high. The other ones are coming along nicely. The newer ones will take a while to mature before we can transplant them.
That's about all the news I have for now..
Be blessed everyone and take care.
c

No comments:

Post a Comment