Thursday, June 3, 2010

Checking in With everyone!!!

How is everyone doing? How was your holiday weekend?
We had a great time in Atlanta. We went to visit Sandy and her family. She had her hubbies children and hers and it was a lot of fun.. Not quite as noisy as usual as the teenagers now congregate to themselves.
Imagine my shock when we pulled in and a very nice Honda Civic was sitting in the driveway!!! It belongs to Chelsea. I can't believe she is driving and has her own car now.. I am so proud of her. She's become so very responsible. She's just a doll baby!!! Her and her mom will be looking a colleges this summer. I'm anxious to see what one she will choose.
It's very hot down here. Today was miserable. I don't know how Royce stands it outside as he stays out most of the day. I stayed in and did my cleaning. I wanted to get it all done as I want to play tomorrow in the shack. Candace and I are going to play. And Saturday we are going to a card class, the one I go to every month.
I brought back a flat of strawberries from Atlanta. Made 12 half pints of jam. I had some tonight, it's very good. The tomatoes in the garden are coming on strong and fast. It won't be long before I will be in the kitchen putting up tomatoes. We're going to do them in quarts as we always ended up using two pints at a time... No sense in wasting a lid. Royce is going to pick green beans in the morning, so I will probably be blanching them tomorrow. That doesn't take long at all.
I can't think of any other news at the moment. I know some of you check this blog spot on a regular basis..I'm trying to keep it updated.
Be blessed everyone! Happy summer!
Love and prayers for all of you!
Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment