Wednesday, July 28, 2010

It's hump Day!!!!

Just checking in with everyone.. How are all of you doing? We're fine here, just plugging through the heat..We have a heat warning for the next 36 hours... People are advised to stay inside and drink plenty of fluids...It's just too hot for words. I never thought I would wish for 85 deegree weather... That seems so pleasant right now. We did get a little rain this late afternoon but it made it so humid you couldn't breathe.
We went grocerying today and is it me or everyone, do the prices seem much higher to everyone? I noticed the butter I usually buy went up over 50 cents a pound. I noticed a lot of stuff was higher than it was last week. Let me know what you think.
I sent out prayer request this week for a Jeannette Lamb and she is responding to treatment. I just received an update from my gal Patty and she is doing better. I also heard of my friends daughter's mother in law who has cancer of the kidney's....We need prayer for her as well. They can't operate as she has a clot. Her name is Cindy... Please lift her up.. No one is exempt from the diseases and problems of this country. Folks, we have to prepare ourselves and be ready for the enemy. Pray up folks, time is drawing nigh...
Take care my pretties and I will keep this blog up to date as time permits.
Love, and blessings to all,
C

No comments:

Post a Comment