Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Mid Week update

Just a quick update....1. It's so hot down here even Royce can't stand it outside. Today's heat index was 108. Triple digits are just too much!!! I can't believe that I wished it were only 85. I never thought I would say that.
2. Been working in the shack this week... I worked today with Candace and she has shown me how to make a mini album out of lunch sacks. They are just tooooo cute now!! I copied hers, but did my own style. I just love them.. I have to finish the second one and then will post a few pictures.
3. Congrats goes to daughter Sandy as she worked very hard on a speech for school and she did complete it. And I know she did well when delivering the speech... I haven't talked to her yet but I know she had to ace that one!! C0ngrats Sandy!!!
4. Sounds like September is going to be a busy month. I may have company coming; my Mom and then my friend Patty from Ohio,... I hope they both can make it, different weeks of course.
I really miss my friends.
5. My trip in August to meet with Betty in N.C. has been cancelled ... we won't be able to make it.. pretty bummed about this one, but will survive!
Well, have a good rest of the week and take care, be blessed!
Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment