Thursday, October 14, 2010

Happy Fall!




Hello everyone. Finally I'm gettting back on here. It's been a busy two weeks. With Royce in the hospital for almost 3 days and trying to calm down from that, it's been a little hectic to say the least.
Am posting two Christmas cards I made today. I made 10 of each style, these are for an order I have from Royce's cousin, Jennifer. I made 20 for her and 20 for her hubby Mitch. I'm posting the one's I made for Mitch. The stamp set I used is the same for both, just two different technique's and styles..Leave me a comment if you will.
A little more on Royce....Of course, they diagnosed him with diabetes. We are changing everything we eat and how I cook in order to bring down the sugar levels. It keeps going up and down and will take probably a good month to get it regulated. I just hope we can get it straightened out. Please pray for us as we are really trying hard.
We have a busy couple of month's coming up. This month is jam packed with activities as is December. We're hoping to go to the mountains in Novemeber, but a lot depends on what the Dr's say as we go along here.
Well, that's about all the news for now...
Take care everyone and be blessed!
c

No comments:

Post a Comment