Thursday, November 4, 2010

Happy November

Finally I got on here. I've been trying for 2 days! Sorry I've gotten so far behind.
There's so much to talk about. First as you know Royce was in the hospital. He had a temporary blockage in the bowel and it caused him great pain. He was also diagnosed with Diabetes. His sugar is down to a normal level and we are adjusting very well. We are really trying to change eating habits and it's working. We've made quite a few switches in our diet, like using splenda instead of sugar. Eating high proteins and little carbs and etc. So it is all working.. Thank you for your prayers and concerns.
We had a Croptober Fest in the shack a few Saturday's ago. Sally, Jayne, Candace and I worked until seven at night. We had a great time and we all got a lot accomplished. No one wanted to quit, but we had too. Again, we had a great time. I'm so fortunate to have the shack. Everyone that comes here loves working in there. It's so pleasant and cheery and no one bothers us. Candace and I are going to work out there this coming Saturday.
We're getting geared up for the holidays. We have our Thanksgiving plans. And plans are unfolding for Christmas. Thanksgiving we are going to have the kids over for dinner on the 19Th. Then we will go to Atlanta on Turkey Day eve and spend a few days with Sandy and family. We're really looking forward to that.
Then in December, I will have the cookie exchange, a brother and sister to do and then closer to Christmas I will have a ladies luncheon for 6 of us. I'm planning something really fru fru and I hope they all enjoy it...I've been thinking and planning for over a month now. Then on the 24Th in the afternoon we will have the kids here for the gift exchange and dinner and finger foods. We always enjoy this...
And of course there is the week of decorating right after Turkey Day. It takes me longer and longer as we get older. We bought a nice yard ornament today and am looking forward to having that new. We really go all out and enjoy every minute of it.
I hope this catches you all up and am wishing you all a great holiday season.
Be blessed everyone, we love you!
Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment