Friday, November 12, 2010

Happy Friday and Happy Fall

It's been beautiful weather here, in the low 70's during the day and dropping to the 40's at night... Nice snuggling weather!!
We went to Savannah yesterday to do the grand kids Christmas shopping... Whew!! It's all done! I am so glad to have it finished. I still have to buy some crafty items and buy little stuff, but it's no big deal. I'm just glad to have the major part done.
I go to paper crafting tomorrow in Statesboro and am looking forward to it. I so enjoy being with different people and just enjoying time together in the crafts we love. We always have a great time and we learn from each other. WE will be working on the Mistletoe Workshop To Go. I, personally am doing some of my own thing as I'm trying to get my Christmas cards done. There's so much to do.
Well, this is short, have a great weekend everyone!
Love, Prayers and Blessings to everyone.
c

No comments:

Post a Comment