Saturday, February 23, 2013

Hello bloggers and friends and family

I have some pictures of my latest works in the Craft Shack.... I've been out there a lot this week. So enjoy the pictures...

Royce was away this weekend to Tiffton, GA at a meeting for all city councilman and the mayor..So, needless to say I was in the shack...

We've been fine, just bearing the cloudy and much rainy weather.  We will survive as I know a lot of you in the midwest are suffering much worse weather than us...

Will try to keep you posted on new things happening.  We are planning our garden.

Oh and we had a Brother and Sister To Do doing a Valentine theme.  We had lots of good food, games, and lots of fun.  I will post some pictures in another post.  You saw some of the decor I made in the last post of the things I had made....

Be blessed and stay warm..C

No comments:

Post a Comment