Thursday, January 29, 2009

More new pictures!

As you can see we have added some new pictures. I wanted to introduce my new hubby so all of you could see what he looks like!
This was our wedding day on Oct. 25, '08..We had a great time and then went to Gatlinberg for our honeymoon. We had a great time!! The mountains were just in awesome splendor! God surely blessed me with the beautiful sights of fall. We were so pleased and again truly blessed!

As you can see there are more pictures of the Craft Shack. We just love it so much!! Royce blessed me with this hobby house just a few weeks ago. He wanted me to be able to pursue my love of scrapping and card making and have a beautiful place to work in. This was totally his idea and I wasn't sure it would ever happen until we were laying out floor plans for it. Then I knew it would soon become a reality. We spent hours laying it out so we could make the best use of the space. I think we did a pretty good job of it. We're planning an "Open House" soon for all the family members who craft to join us in an all day workshop. Candace is suggesting that we hold some classes there. We are going to pray about that and give it a lot of thought. God will lead us where He wants us to go!!

So, enjoy the pictures and be blessed !
C

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh....WHAT A SWEETHEART ROYCE IS FOR MAKING YOU A SCRAPBOOK COTTAGE!!! (You guys look soo good together!!). I am sooo excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete