Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Welcome to my new blog!


Welcome to my new blog. After seeing my new daughter's blog, I have gotten inspired to do my own. With her help of course!!

My blog is about all about my paper crafting..I scrapbook and make tons of cards and sell them on my site. csuniquecreations.etsy.com check it out when you have time.


How I got started scrapbooking:

Well, I used to live in Columbus, Ohio. And my neighbor, Lena, had started selling Creative Memories. She started holding crops at her house and had invited me. Well, I finally started using all the stuff I had bought. After 6 months of hoarding it all, I decided I had better open the packages. Anyway....it all started there. I was truly bitten by the "bug" of scrapping! And I bought and bought and bought! As usual, I've got to have everything I see! Much to my husband's chargin! He just groaned when I went to Hobby Lobby or Michael's or JoAnn's. In Columbus, these three stores were within 10 minutes of me....NOT NOW!
Truly a new monster had been created.
We met every month on the first Sat. We grew out of Lena's home and moved to a church where we had tons of room. She held classes and taught us a lot! I learned many many techniques from her. She would have guest in who also taught us new things.
then we all went to the huge National Scrapbook Day. And man did we ever have fun. I did a total of 13 pages that day. There were SOOO many people there. And I thought I had a lot of stuff!!! Man I was put to shame!! Not for long!!!!
But, anyway, you get the idea.
I've learned and grown and even helped others get started in this addictive hobby!
Then I started stamping and making cards ....folks that's for another day!!
Keep checking me and out and I will try my best to post daily!

No comments:

Post a Comment