Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Today's News

Well today was like most. I had to exercise some control. Ugh!!! I went onto Oh My Crafts .com and bought two more cartridges for my Cricut. And also some more vinyl. I cannot make up my mind what colors to buy!!! anywa, I was reasonably good for me!!
they have such good prices, if any of you have the above machine I encourage you to purchase them from there.

Please pray for my friends in Kentucky and Ohio. They are having terrible cold winter weather. Several inches of snow and ice and more snow. Earlier today they had a level 3 winter warning. Level 3 means your not allowed on the roads at all. And if you are you'd better have a good reason to be there. A lot of Ky is without electric and heat.

Also went to Walmart and bought another pack of replacement blades and a new mat to work on. Again, I was good!!! But did buy some extras for the craft shack. Yippee!

So have a good evening and many blessings to all of you!
C

No comments:

Post a Comment