Friday, January 30, 2009

Yippee!!! It's Friday!

Well, it's been a blessed day!!! Had a slow start this a.m. but after a half pot of coffee, I got it together!
I was truly blessed this morning! My Creative Memory Rep. asked me to commit to a booth in the Vidalia Onion Arts and Crafts Festival. She is on the committee and I will have the booth at no cost. So, after discussing it with hubby and Candace, I am going to do it! Imagine! Me doing a show! So, Candace is going to make items and we will share the booth and do it all together. My brain is already filling up with ideas, and we're going to start making notes on what to make and etc. We will work on the display which is really important. As they say in the food world, "presentation is everything!" So we will really be thinking and planning ahead. We have all the month of Feb. and March to prepare for this. Royce and I are going on vacation in April. So, we'll be back in plenty of time for the show.
Just pray that the Lord blesses us with a ton of ideas and a lot of good buying and interested people. You never know what can come of this.
I keep getting the feeling that God has a big plan ahead and I just live every day in anticipation and expectation! I'm not sure what it is, and He will lead me as His plan is unfolded. All I have to do is listen and obey!
Candace and I are going to work tomorrow in the shop. I have a list of items to complete.
Have a great weekend everyone and be blessed!
C

1 comment:

  1. I wished I had off tomorrow so we could play together!! Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete