Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Brrrrrrrrrrr! It's cold!

Thought I'd better update everyone....
I worked in my shop yesterday. I made 32 cards. I'm getting ready for the craft show in April. I need to make a ton of cards. Today I want to make some gift bags. That way, I can break up what I'm doing. I'm gong to try to work 3 days a week to prepare for this craft show. It's been suggested that I make a ton of cards. And about 30 each of the other items I'll be making. Candace is just as busy as I am...I'm going to try to start posting what I make...

We'll be going to Atlanta this weekend. We leave on Friday. The show is Sat. and Sun. We'll go both days. We're both so excited we can hardly stand it!! I'm expecting to learn and see a lot of ideas.

It's also exciting that Royce is behind me on this. He's cutting out wood items that I will embellish to sell. He's also going to make the ribbon holders for me to sell. They are very unique and should sell. They're are a lot of crafter's in the area. I'm hoping to get a lot of exposure from this. This way people will know I'm here and hopefully that will generate some business. Who knows what God has in store for Candace and I..I truly believe His hand is in this and it's all part of a big plan.

Until tomorrow, signing off for now! Blessings for all!
C

No comments:

Post a Comment