Sunday, February 8, 2009

Back from Atlanta

Well, we had an absolute great time in Atlanta. The stamping show was everything we expected and more! We learned a lot, saw a lot, and yes, we bought a lot.
They're were a lot of vendors neither of us had heard about...but they were all very informative. We saw tons and tons of cards. We were allowed to take pictures and I took quite a few. I learned some new procedures and am planning on implementing them into my cards I make. I tried one out today and I really like the effects. So, as time goes on I will try to post them on my site and on here on the blogsplot.

That's about it for now. Again, we had a great time and just chattered our little heads off.
Have a great week and God Bless!
C

1 comment:

  1. I had a blast in Atlanta this weekend. Thank you for inviting me to go with you! I can't wait until the Expo!! I'm so exicted, I'm ready to play, play and play some more!! :)

    ReplyDelete