Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Late Tuesday Night!

Well, gang, I'm just pooped!! I worked all day and I do mean all day. I went to the shack at 10:30 a.m. and worked until 5:00...Came in made dinner, then back out at 6:00p.m. Worked until 8:30....and I'm feeling it!!!
I got a ton accomplished... I made 14 beautiful cards, somewhat same style ,half for thinking of you and the other half Birthday Wishes....
I made two, different size cards using a new stamp I bought at the show we attended. Man it is just gorgeous!!! I'm very proud of it.. I went to take pictures of all that I did today and post them but the batteries were low on the camera and I didn't feel like coming in to get new ones... No biggie, I'll just post them tomorrow..
Also made about 16 or so cutsie note cards.. Double layered in scalloped heart designs. I think I did about 4 different styles.. They are also darling!! Again, ideas that I saw at the show...
I have a long list to accomplish tomorrow....Have to devote a min. of 3 days per week in order to be ready for the craft show...and probably Saturdays....I sure pray it will be worth it!!
Candace is going to work Friday night...and we're all going to work on Monday.. Candace has Monday off, so we're going to have a craft day!!!
Have a good night and a blessed week!!
Ta Ta for now!
C

No comments:

Post a Comment