Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Well, it's been two days and I haven't been in my craft shack. I had to take a much needed break!
Royce and I went to Savannah yesterday and spent the day. And then today was the usual domestic chores of cleaning and etc.
We had a "Brother and Sister" Valentine party tonight. About every other month all the brothers and sisters and their spouses get together for a "to do". We have fun and there's generally a theme of some sort. I told everyone to read red, pink, or purple. All but one did!! We had a great time. Played a couple of games, one like the old newlywed game. It was a hoot!!! None of us got all the questions right! I had two right on Royce, and Royce's brother in law got 3 out of 4 right. It was fun!! They really enjoyed it~~
So, we're past our bed time and I'm working all day tomorrow in the shack.
So, Happy Valentine's Day everyone and enjoy your spouse or special someone!!!
Ta ta for now!
C

No comments:

Post a Comment