Friday, February 6, 2009

Yippee! It's Friday!

Well, the day has finally arrived!! Candace and I are off to the great big city of Atlanta..We're both so excited!!
We worked in our craft shack last night until 8:00p. I was really tired as I was in there all day..Candace worked all day. We were ready to call it a night! We both got a ton of items made for our craft show.
You may of noticed that we put more pictures on the blogspot. The lady did the muriel on the wall...What do you think? This gal is really talented..What a blessing it was to have her do this. Sherry (daughter in law) took care of the bill, believe me we were blessed by her generosity!!! I've since put up my butterflies display behind me. And also added some beautiful crosses with scripture on them. Now the rest is up to us. We will be adding our own scripture and some birds and butterflies to the wall...We will post the pictures when we get it done!!
So, have a great weekend and be blessed my friends and family!
Love,
C

No comments:

Post a Comment