Saturday, May 23, 2009

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!







Well, what is everyone doing this weekend?
Candace and I have been scrapbooking in the craft shack. We had a lot of fun and an enjoyable afternoon! I finished several pages in my Christmas album. I still have 2 categories to do. We had done so many different things over the Christmas holidays!! I may post some of my favorite pages..
The picture of the trinket box I spoke of, doesn't show up real well, but you can get a general idea of what it looks like.
I've finally figured out how to use Royce's (give Candace the credit for showing me how!!) computer to post my pictures. So here goes....
Have a beautiful weekend!

CS

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the trinket box!!!! I also think the oversize clothespins are fab!! NICE JOB!

    ReplyDelete