Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Happy Wednesday!!!

Can you believe that it is the middle of May!! Where has this month gone?
I won't have pictures to post for a few weeks. My monitor is shot and the budget won't buy one until the 27th. That's OK, I'm on Royce's computer!! Thank goodness for two computer's!!

The Dismuke's are having a pig roast at the oldest son's, Dwayne's house on the 23rd. We're really looking forward to it. They will start roasting the said piggy on Friday. All the son's will be helping. My daughter and her new hubby are coming down. I sure wish my two sons and families could attend..

Will keep you updated on what's going here at the Dismuke home....The flower's are certainly blooming and just beautiful. We sat out on the deck tonight and it was so pleasant and nice and unseasonably cool. The flowers were just beautiful!! We've been watering like crazy in order to keep them pretty. Our garden is also doing well. Honestly, it seems like everything grows over night. I do think the tomatoes are 3 times as big as when we planted them. We'll certainly have some huge tomatoes this year!

Ta Ta for now and be blessed!
Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment