Thursday, May 7, 2009

Happy Thursday everyone!!

Can you believe it's Thursday all ready? Where did this week go to??

I haven't created much this week. I have been in the Shack! I've actually been setting my new Christmas album to do the Christmas picture's we took at Christmas. I've always done them in January, but since the show came up, I've devoted all my time to preparing for it. Now that it's over I can finally play!!! And I have been! I will take pictures as I get the pages totally done. I did accomplish finishing about 4 pages. So glad to be scrapping again!
Sandy H., our niece, has come over for 3 days and sat with me, offering suggestions and helping me. She's great company and I'm blessed to have her in my life. We have a lot in common and just do more socializing than anything!! She's such a gifted and talented gal, she absolutely amazes me every day! But, we do have fun! We can't wait 'til Candace is out of school and she come and play with us!
We're doing the Pine Tree Festival in Swainsboro this Saturday. I pray that we will do better. It's only for one day..Thank Goodness!
Send up prayers for a successful show and many ,many blessings to you all!
Singing off!
CS

No comments:

Post a Comment