Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Good Morning and happy Wednesday!

Well, I haven't checked in with everyone lately, thought I'd better update you!
I came through the ENG that I had on Monday ok. They were able to dilate the opening into the stomach. The doctor said it was very small and he may want to do it one more time. That's ok with me. I've been through it before and it's much more comfortable with it done. Anything beats what I've been living with the last nine months. I was pretty woozy yesterday and of course Monday, but back to my usual self today.
Going to work in the craft shack today. I have several projects I want to tackle, making gifts and etc for friends. I enjoy it! And of course I have a ton of pictures to scrap.
Royce is on another project today. He's making a built double desk/armour for the living room. We've planned it every since I came down here. That way we can eliminate the two desk we currently have. On one side of it will be floor to ceiling book shelves as I have a ton of books and some nick nacks and pictures I can't display. There's no place to put them.
Did I tell all of you that Royce and I are going on a cruise in November? I'm already putting outfits together and having fun doing it...We're both very excited!!!
That's my story for today, everyone have a great day and be blessed!!
CSD

No comments:

Post a Comment