Thursday, June 11, 2009

Happy June!!!

Do you believe it's the second week of June already? Where does the time go?
I'm so excited!! I've made some new items for my etsy site. I've made the clipboards and notepads before but never added them to my site. So, prayers go up, I need sales!!

Our new friends Debbie and Bobby and us are getting along fine. She came over today to work in the "shack". Candace and the girls were here and we had a very productive and fun day! She was so impressed with the shack! She couldn't believe Royce had built that for me. I'm so fortunate and very blessed!!

You know, at the end of every day, I think of what I've accomplished and what I've done and I think of God's blessings and how He blesses us each day. You know blessings are not necessarily material things. We can look at them as what we've done, who we've seen and many many other things....I've never realized this before. But, lately, I've done a lot reflecting on such matters. So, dear friends and family, think on these things!!
Take a peak at my new items I've made.
Be blessed!!!
Prayers and love to all!
CSD

1 comment: