Friday, June 5, 2009

Yippee!!! It's Friday!!!

Yippee! It's Friday!

Well, how was everyone's work week? We went to Macon on Wed. and Royce has to have a hernia repaired. They've scheduled it for July 7th. Need prayers for a quick recovery everyone and a successful surgery.

I worked one day in the shop and added some postit note holders to my etsy site. I'm excited. I hope they sell.

We had a great dinner last night with new found friends, Bobby and Debbie. She makes jewelery and we met at the festival. They were our "neighbors"..We're going on a cruise with them in Nov. They're first as well as our first...
We're looking for a new camera a more updated one and will zoom in more closely. we like the Cannon sure shots so far. We'll research more thoroughly as we go. But we need to get it, in order to learn how to use it perfectly. I wouldn't mind finding a good used one as well. If you hear of any , let us know.
Our trip to Savannah was rained out so we're just doing little stuff today. Tomorrow I'm going to a card class. I look forward to these now. Helen holds them the first Sat. every month.
Ya'll take care and be blessed!
Have a great weekend!!
CSD

No comments:

Post a Comment