Friday, June 26, 2009

Happy Weekend!

We got back from the lake early, boo!!! The AC unit went out at the house and it's way too hot to be in the house without it and extremely hot outside..You can't stay on the boat all day and night!
Candace and Bennie Faye went with us and we had a ball. We got there Wed. afternoon and immediately after unpacking we were fishing off the dock. Bennie caught the fish on Wed. night and Candace took pictures. Royce also caught fish that night and then finally on Thursday eve. I caught 4 myself. 3 Catfish and a large crappie. I really thought I was going to be skunked, but my luck held out and we caught a lot of fish. I just have to learn to fish with light tackle as I'm used to fishing medium to heavy. I fished tournaments for a long time and fished totally different. But, I"m learning!!!
We had a great time and I really hated coming home early. But with this Georgia heat, you would be very uncomfortable.
I hope everyone had a great week and will post some pictures we took with our new camera.
Yes, we bit the dust and bought a nice one. It takes good pictures and we want to learn all the features before we go on our cruise...
Be blessed, everyone!!!
CSD

No comments:

Post a Comment