Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Tuesday evening

Wanted to report in and bring you up to date.

We're going to the lake tomorrow afternoon for 3 days maybe four.. Going to do some fishing. I hope we catch lots of them.

Candace and I worked in the shack today and had a very relaxing time. We so enjoy being to work on whatever and just leave it if we need to. We keep the air on to keep everything cool. If you don't between the heat and the humidity everything would be ruined. She finished her vacation albunm and I finished up some pictures and organized a lot of stuff.

I've also started quilling. It's fun, but a little tedious. I have to exercise what little patience I have. hee hee...but so far, I've made a few flowers and leaves. I will use these on cards.

Please continue to pray for Royce's upcoming surgery on the 7th of July. I'm only concerned about his blood pressure dropping during surgery. Other than that it's all normal stuff. It shouldn't take more than a couple of hours..

Be blessed and will get pictures at the lake and all of the fish!!!!!

CSD

No comments:

Post a Comment